How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I hope you can help, as to my situation is complicated, in

Customer Question

I hope you can help, as to my situation is complicated, in my opinion.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I am in Tennessee, but my help is needed in Minnesota
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have but they only specialize in family divorce.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 42 and I need to know what I can do to get a court to entertain a paternity test after all these years.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I need to get a dna test of my biological father (alledged), I need a lawyer to listen to all of my asspects of questions.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid we cannot represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law.
However, what is your question and what have you done thus far?

Related Family Law Questions