How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31737
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Plan on living in an rv full time with my two daughters who

Customer Question

Plan on living in an rv full time with my two daughters who I have half the time. I live in Indianapolis IN. Can my ex wife take them away from me?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?
Customer: Indiana. It's a 99 international school bus conversion
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. not living in it yet with the kids. Staying at my mothers in the meantime
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.

Your ex could claim that the RV is not suitable for the children to live in full time....and the judge may appoint a guardian ad litem to investigate, etc.....but it will be a judgment call for the court to make.

Related Family Law Questions