Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a Medicaid emergency and wonder the best way to

Customer Question

Hi I have a Medicaid emergency and wonder the best way to resolve. A friend who was on medicaid has moved and was removed from coverage along with her twelve year old daughter. both of them are very sick right now and I don't believe she will make it to DHS. A previous DHS worker denied her application for cash assistance, but (inadvertantly ??) canceled her medicaid. My friend is a drive by shooting victim and has a very difficult time with nearly everything (fybromialgia, depression, pain from surgery. no child support, you name it). Right now she is very sick and both she and her daughter need to be seen by a doctor. Thank you
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MI
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: This is a matter of a case worker not doing their job
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no go ahead thank you
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

So let me verify that the mother and daughter are in Michigan??

Medicaid is state program if they relocated then they terminated them where they were and you need to reapply where they are now, so verify the current location.Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
grand blanc
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no this is getting to expensive
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
just text
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They have re-applied. I am not satisfied with this and envoke your guarantee. please discontinue.

No problem I will opt out here.Good luck to you.