How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If i and my x have joint custody and leaves the state

Customer Question

if i and my x have joint custody and leaves the state without permission from the court and she comes back in the state what can i do to keep her from taking the kids back out of the state
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: az
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes but its been this last week and it seems most attornys are off on holiday
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my kids are older now ,she has had them out of the state for 4 years moving from texas to wash.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 7 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, she relocated and moved with the children and interfered with your custody?

Related Family Law Questions