How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our custody situation is so complicated at this point I

Customer Question

Our custody situation is so complicated at this point I wouldn't know where to start. I've been trying to find help for 2 years with no luck.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Nevada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I can't afford a lawyer so there hasn't been any point in trying.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know that there's anything they can do, it's been so long that I've been told I've waited too long. But I have the video from the court proceedings that I wasn't a part of that my ex lied to the judge to get custody of my kids. That's pretty much where all of this started.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me what your question is? Are you looking to modify custody ?