How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Did my daughter is undergoing a horrible divorce with the

Customer Question

Did my daughter is undergoing a horrible divorce with the man that she has found is basically a social path. She has been monitoring her kids phone and wonders is the horrible stuff that she hears him talking about-would that be legal in a court of law in California?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Thank you it is in Newport Beach California.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She has had such bad luck with an attorney that's only interested in money and has not guided her and child protective services is assuring her that all children or sexual of these days and that her husband, unless he can be proved of exposing them to sadistic born is free and clear. The only proof she has is what is on her young sons and daughters telephones .I apologize if that's not what you need but I hope it is.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: With the attorney be able to suggest a lawyer in the Newport Beach area that is very conversant with child custody, financial theft and parental alienation?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am licensed and practicing family law. I practice in San Bernardino, Orange, and Riverside Counties, including Newport Beach, but my office is not in Newport Beach. I'm so sorry that your daughter is going through this, and equally sorry that her attorney doesn't seem to be protecting her interests. Can you tell me more about what specifically your daughter's husband has said and done that is so horrible?