Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife and I remarried in Antigua in 2009, after divorcing

Customer Question

My wife and I remarried in Antigua in 2009, after divorcing in 2008.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: michigan-the issue is I have been called into her as my wife has been on our health insurance since 2009. This came up in an audit of our health insurance
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No came up today...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?