How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41005
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pertaining to colorado divorse law. I have lost my legal

Customer Question

Pertaining to colorado divorse law. I have lost my legal counsel due to his medial issue and I'm on my own. Mediation has failed and I want to ask the courts for a hearing to get permanent orders...what form do I fill out?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: JDF 1129?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes everything has been filed. I hoped mediation would work but my wife refuses to co-operate
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what forms and what docs( updated financial, assets ect.) to include
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
never mind...needed a quicker answer. Please cancel this request
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 months ago.

Yes thats the correct form here it is for reference'

It setts out what issues remain so the court can schedule this for final hearing and resolution of the issues here in your divorce that remain.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 months ago.

Thanks again, let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks for your patience.

Related Family Law Questions