Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I hope so, My daughter recently moved in with her father. He

Customer Question
Hello I hope so, My...
Hello I hope so, My daughter recently moved in with her father. He gave his girlfriend a medical power of attorney since she is the one who takes her to doctors appointments. They did not have my permission to do this. Is this valid?
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: Idaho
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not that I am aware of, they did this before she moved in with them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/27/2016
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What type of custody do you have from the court, "joint custody," "shared custody" "sole custody"?
Ely, Counselor at Law