How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lived here at Texas. If my son is going to college next

Customer Question

I lived here at Texas. If my son is going to college next year.that I have to paid child support by law if going to college?
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I paid in now child support to my ex-spouse but next year
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Was child support ordered by the court and does child support order or marital settlement agreement states up to what age the child support should be paid?