How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 42316
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I ask a question the other day that I already knew that

Customer Question

I ask a question the other day that I already knew that answer we just need to know how to get my refund back from the IRS that they owe me. Child support all that has been taken care of so where is the part that belongs to me??????? Taxes are from Ohio when I worked there. I now live in louisiana
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

Call IRS here and make inquiry about the balance of your refund

For more information on these non-IRS refund offsets, you can call the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS) at(###) ###-####(toll-free

If there were surplus funds you are due a refund of them and IRS will do so if you can call.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What do you mean call irs here
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

Call about the part that you are due from IRS here

(###) ###-####(toll-free

They should be bale to refund you what you are due here. Thanks.