How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a letter from my wife's lawyer. it says that this case

Customer Question

i had a letter from my wife's lawyer. it says that this case is subject to MEDIATION pursuant to the family court alternative resolution rules. the nature of action codes is that child support ( 501), child custody ( 610) others ( 799) equitable appointment and injunctive relief
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I understand the facts, but I don't see a question. What exactly is your legal question for us, please?