How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19114
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife is filling divorce today against me,im not working

Customer Question

Hi My Names Marc.
my wife is filling divorce today against me,im not working right now we have 3 KIDS im not a us citizen the kids too
we live in another country just to make a long story short she sold her family house im just expecting something for the kids
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my wife is filling for divorce,we have three surrogate kids together.the children are living with me right now I need help with them because I'm not working right now it's clear she doesn't want the kids.
I just need her to help me financially with the children
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

By law, your wife must pay child support for the children and also pay you spousal support and alimony. In the divorce proceeding, you need to file for child support and spousal support. Once the divorce is concluded, the Court would issue a permanent order for child support and alimony. At this time, you need to file Motion for Support with the Court that is hearing the divorce case. Click here to download the forms and instructions.