RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

What information can be conveyed in a civil court pre-trial

Customer Question

What information can be conveyed in a civil court pre-trial statement that is attached to the Parenting Plan? Jefferson County, Colorado, APR case
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Here you put the items that remain in dispute.You put the items agreed to in the parenting plan.An example is dates and time remain in dispute, you cannot agree to when the other parent can visit.If there is nothing in dispute you put no disputed items remain.

Here is the form

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/PDF/JDF%201129%20Pretrial%20Statement%20R7%2013.pdf

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.

If you can positive rate 5 stars when we are done it is much appreciated.

Happy thanksgiving.