Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Im looking for a custody lawyer, idaho, My daughters father

Customer Question

Im looking for a custody lawyer
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: idaho
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My daughters father was give all custody limiting me to supervised visits after I failed to respond to his motion to modify again (4th in 2yrs) I had anticipated legal counsel but it never happened and I didn't know what to file, or say in my response. I have since done two visits that went well, but hes now demanding to change locations to a counseling center he's already had 6 sessions with the person who'd oversea. I want to ask for this to be set aside so I can move to have my custody case retried for clear parent alienation, and the last judge failing to hear all evidence. this is the short version of the last 3 years of my life
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 6 police and 27 cps reports all unsubstantiated but added to the judges bias ruling against me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Which court was the case filed in?