Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I know I post this before. I asked if per diem was

Customer Question

I know I post this before. I asked if per diem was calculated into CS in TX? The answer was no but somehow it got calculated into the child support. That was the only temp orders though. They did calculate the per diem into the child support.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

That is very surprising. I worked for the Texas Attorney General's office in the Child support division and we never factored that in the child support orders we drafted. You may have to appeal to the district court level as a per diem is not usually considered income.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Well there is alot of strange things going on in this case divorce case. Including morality clause that was in my divorce decree but somehow was put on me. Stating nobody around for me but my spouse can live but my spouse can live with their current live in. Also all negotions between my lawyer and my spouses where made betweeen my spouse and her lawyer in the lobby before the temp order hearing under the Rule 11 agreement no questions to me all to my spouse and the live in. I didnt agree orders. I am getting a different attorney. I was sent the temp orders to sign. I did not sign them.

If your attorney is not advocating your interest and you absolutely need to remove him

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I did. I did not understand why it happened that way. I filed on her for adultery. Happened numerouse times. The man she lives with is a felon on probation for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon which came out on the witness stand he no car license and no job. He has children from a previous marriage. Im guessing he pays no child support as he has no job. All I asked for was counseling as my spouse was sexually abused as a teen. My attorney even though I told him mentioned none of this. Also she was a stripper twice in our marriage. Which her attorney accused me of putting her up to it. Well he had her application to perform as an adult entertainer. He did not produce it. In KS you have to be have a license to do that job. I was out of state working when she did this. That is in her app a note was in it to send it to the address in OK that I was staying at. Why that was requested I do not know. Yes I removed him. In my opinion he rolled on me. What morals clause in TX allows the adulterers to live together? Also she admitted on the stand her first live in was a transgender with our kids present? I do not know what to say. It was not at all what I expected.

Clearly you need to get a more aggressive attorney who could maybe even get custody challenged against her

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That is my problem small town and after I dropped my lawyer it seems no other lawyer wants my case. Im not saying this is what is going on her sister and and her husband are law enforcement. She is now a correctioal officer. I will keep calling around in that town. And see what I can do. This site has given me more answers than anything thanks.
I understand
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Here is the thing. She has problems controlling her impulses no doubt. A transgender? Not judging but usually has mental problems. Both roomates came out of a hotel room. The current. FB tells alot. He was on there asking for money to for a hotel room. It is her descretion of who she brings around our kids that concerns me. She develops realtionships off impulse. She lost custody of her first kid over this. Is the rule 11 enforceable if I did not sign? Also. Am I entitled to a trail or can the divorce be finalized at the next hearing?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also one of our children is Autistic. These two put on FB they are engaged. She bought him a ring and a car with child support money while still being leagally married. Which I know is not illeagal. He is also on her lease. I think our children should become the first concern before almost homeless trannies and felons.

I can understand your frustration

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I work second shift that is why I post late. Frustration correct. I am not looking for anything but to know my legal rights. Or if at this point I have any? Can a divorce over with out trail?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If i did not sign the rule 11 agreement but comply to the orders can will I be in trouble with the law? Can that order be enforced without my consent?

And divorced can and once the judge signs even without a trial however the rule of 11 is not valid without your consent but a jjudge can impose orders without your consent. You either need to file a motion for new trial or an appeal

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Example what orders if I don't sign?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I never had trial it was a temp orders hearing.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I didn't sign nothing why would I?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That is why I let him go. And after well now I know what was was wanting to be signed. No thanks.

The temporary orders can be valid if the judge signs.

Right now you simply need to identify a good attorney.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nice. Let's try this and I will pay. What is a
the age limit to be a CO in TX.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Correctional Officer.

I am not sure.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How much ? Lawyer? 59? I will pay for that answer.

Let me opt out so another expert can help.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok. No problem.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yeah refer me. To anyone. As far as I know the age cut is 36. Kinda of like the military. Unless a wavier is involved. So yeah refer the ? I will pay thanks. It's not federal the state is TX. Thanks