How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a current court order of child custody/support with

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a current court order of child custody/support with my ex husband. He has only every other weekend visitation. However he is refusing to return my children to me and has not paid child support in 3 months. I do have an open child support case as well. Last night I had to file a police report. I need to know what form I have to file to the court to request cancelation of visitation and violation of court order.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a current court order from our divorce
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. You need to file a motion to enforce child support order. here is the California website that guides you through the process with links to the forms. There is a family law faciliator who can also assist to ensure you filled it out correctly.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

If you have any further questions just let me know, otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.

Related Family Law Questions