Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I want to know if my granddaughter age 4 lives in utah and

Customer Question
is under temporary custody of...
i want to know if my granddaughter age 4 lives in utah and is under temporary custody of a family friend. what rights do i have to get custody of her. i live in california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, my son gave up his temporary custody of his daughter until he found housing
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: my so lives in utah and so does my grand daughter
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the person that my grand dughter is with i a friend and i am her blood grand parent. how can i appeal to the court to ask for custody of my grand child if my son cant regain custody
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/22/2016
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Do you know why he left her with this person and not another family member?

Ely, Counselor at Law