How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11774
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to acate a judges spousal support because my ex

Customer Question

I would like to acate a judges spousal support because my ex wife used another name when she married me
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Bronx ny
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: The lawyer I had didn't show for court and the judge filed the judgment against me and the fact that she is not using her real name has me wondering what to do
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I the order myself
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but do not understand your question...what is it you are trying to accomplish?

Related Family Law Questions