Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have been married for 37 years, 30 years we were together…

Customer Question
I have been married...

I have been married for 37 years, 30 years we were together and 7 years separated. I filed for divorce and I am wondering how much alimony I get when the divorce is final

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In california

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only this question at this moment

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/18/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle family law issues.

1. Has your spouse been supporting you while you have been separated?

2. What were each of your respective incomes when you separated?

3. Do you have an attorney representing you at this time?

Doug