Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

QUESTION}

Customer Question
QUESTION}
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2016
Family Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good morning. How can I help?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi I'm trying to marry my fiancé in Florida but he has no valid Ids they are all expired by a year. What are my options

Thanks for following up. Your question is outside my areas of expertise. Therefore, I am going to opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert versed in this area of the law can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.

Ely, Counselor at Law