How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed a dissolution of marriage in Az, after husband

Customer Question

I filed a dissolution of marriage in Az, after husband committed dv
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I was granted an order of protection and the exclusive use of the marital home for one year. Husband never came back, I assumed all the financial responsabilities. Now, he wants 50% of the house equity since Arizona is a community property state.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 10 months ago.

The divorce is still in process I presume?