How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19111
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My case schedule for my family law case in Pierce County, WA

Customer Question

My case schedule for my family law case in Pierce County, WA says that I have until 11/28/16 to set a settlement conference, and they named a judge/commisioner for this. I can't seem to find where I go or who I call to set this conference. The local rules state that the judicial officer's assistant sets it, but there is no info. How do I set the settlement conference?IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
IN AND FOR PIERCE COUNTYSet Settlement Conference Date with Judge/Commissioner John R. Hickman 11/28/2016
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry that you are having problem finding the information that you need.

You need to contact the Clerk's office for the information. Or better yet, go to the Clerk's office in the morning and request for the information. You would accomplish your objective by going in person instead of calling on the phone.

Goodluck with your case,

Related Family Law Questions