How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hannah-Admin Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Hannah-Admin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm married to a Korean for 20 years & a Korean citizen

Customer Question

Hi! I'm married to a Korean for 20 years & a Korean citizen myself! I made a plea for nonpayment of living expenses against my husband, to the local court in Keochhang Gun, Kyung Nam. The honourable judge issued an note of agreement for payment of living expenses of kw 100,0000 per month, which was signed both by my husband and me in his presence! That was in last September! Till date he has paid me kw 200,000 only! I went to the local free legal aid center, through which I made the plea! They told me me, they cannot do anything more to enforce the same! Please tell me what to do next! Thanking you in anticipation! With best wishes...Ms.Mousumi Sarkar-Kim
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in South Kyung Sang province, Keochhang si...
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there any law for Mental torture?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If your husband is not paying as he agreed in the note, you need to actually take him back to court to the same judge who issued the note and made him sign it and ask the judge to hold him in contempt of court and in breach of the note itself. I also do not know why the legal aid center said they could not assist you, but they should have assigned a lawyer to go back to the court with you and if they do not, then you need to go back to the court yourself and go before the judge to ask the judge to enforce the note.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Expert:  Hannah-Admin replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.