How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking for assistance in family aw, Law, Oh yeah, my ex

Customer Question

I'm looking for assistance in family aw
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Law
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Oh yeah, my ex husband called and ut several DCFS referrals against me which were all closed but The last referral was days before going back to court I filed an ex parte for immediate removal of our 3 kids
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He then took the kids to the police and mAde them lie
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The day before we were supposed to go to court for the experte the social worker who said she just needed to come by to have me sign paper work and close the case she had two police hide and when I opened the door they barged in and when served me with a court order for the the immediate removal Of My daughter.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
When I asked on what grounds she said because im a liar
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The case is closed , the scar report is closed and my kids told the truth but still will not release her
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes – I’d like to review your question for a minute and then I’ll be right back.

Can you please tell me what state this is in? That will help me with my answer. Thanks! If you come back and I'm not here, note that I will be here again later.