Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Is per diem counted into child support in TX.

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/16/2016
Family Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I think you believe per diem received by your employer? No it is not considered income.

If you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What are the different forms of a morality clause in TX?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What form of the morality clause allows the unmarried couple to be together during a divorce. The only guess I have is they agreed to marry after the divorce? Is that correct?
Family Lawyer: originallawyer, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
originallawyer
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney

What in particular makes you ask about a morality clause? A morality clause generally states that no unrelated person stays the night when the child(ren) is(are) at home with the parent who has custody. The exact wording is up to the Judge or the agreement of the parties.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Right so how does a morality clause get into temp orders that allows cohabitation. I certainly didn't agree to it. I don't live with anybody my spouse does. That's why I asked seems backwards to me.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What makes me ask is it was in my divorce decree not my spouses. It's only temp orders. Makes no sense to me since I filed on grounds of adultery.

That is odd. The temporary orders should apply to both of you, so both of you should be bound by the morality clause. A Judge can put it in there even if you don't agree to or as for it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Odd ? Yes. As if you read write and comprehend English. The morality clause says no cohabitation while being legally married is prohibited.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For the best interest of kids.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Now. Here is the deal. No form of a morality clause says. A live in with an unmarried couple in TX is legit.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can read English.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you read the clause. It's not that hard to understand. Easy.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Very easy it is in the best interest of the children involved. Anybody wants to argue that feel free.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
odd is was put on me. I don't have a live in while being legally married with children.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can't force a settlement with out facts.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If it is forced an appeal to judgement is my legal right.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Of course I didn't sign a rule 11 or agree it in open court. That would be stupid.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No good answer so far.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Read the morality clause. Then try again. Never knew it existed until I got rolled. In a lobby. Not in court no facts produced.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What form in TX says that. None. Judgement no facts.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rule 11 no signature. No attorney dropped. I
originallawyer
originallawyer
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney