originallawyer
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
74576488

Is per diem counted into child support in TX.

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

I think you believe per diem received by your employer? No it is not considered income.

If you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What are the different forms of a morality clause in TX?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What form of the morality clause allows the unmarried couple to be together during a divorce. The only guess I have is they agreed to marry after the divorce? Is that correct?
Expert:  originallawyer replied 8 months ago.

What in particular makes you ask about a morality clause? A morality clause generally states that no unrelated person stays the night when the child(ren) is(are) at home with the parent who has custody. The exact wording is up to the Judge or the agreement of the parties.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Right so how does a morality clause get into temp orders that allows cohabitation. I certainly didn't agree to it. I don't live with anybody my spouse does. That's why I asked seems backwards to me.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What makes me ask is it was in my divorce decree not my spouses. It's only temp orders. Makes no sense to me since I filed on grounds of adultery.
Expert:  originallawyer replied 7 months ago.

That is odd. The temporary orders should apply to both of you, so both of you should be bound by the morality clause. A Judge can put it in there even if you don't agree to or as for it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Odd ? Yes. As if you read write and comprehend English. The morality clause says no cohabitation while being legally married is prohibited.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
For the best interest of kids.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Now. Here is the deal. No form of a morality clause says. A live in with an unmarried couple in TX is legit.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can read English.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If you read the clause. It's not that hard to understand. Easy.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Very easy it is in the best interest of the children involved. Anybody wants to argue that feel free.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
odd is was put on me. I don't have a live in while being legally married with children.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You can't force a settlement with out facts.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If it is forced an appeal to judgement is my legal right.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Of course I didn't sign a rule 11 or agree it in open court. That would be stupid.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No good answer so far.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Read the morality clause. Then try again. Never knew it existed until I got rolled. In a lobby. Not in court no facts produced.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What form in TX says that. None. Judgement no facts.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Rule 11 no signature. No attorney dropped. I