How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Listen I need help boyfriend is leaving in my house but

Customer Question

Hi..listen I need help boyfriend is leaving in my house but he doesn't want to leave..because I bought a truck and at that time I had 2 cars ,but when I bought 5he truck I needed a driver so his name is ***** ***** contract.but I pay for insurance and half of the truck payment..what can I do
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: I'm texas and the truck is a2011...
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not jet..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that he's here cuz I made the mistake to put him in my contract when I bought the truck.I even gave 500.00 as a down payment. But i never said that the truck was for him.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

Expert:  AttyHeather replied 9 months ago.

Did you have a written or verbal agreement as to who the truck belonged to? If so, what was it? You say that you make half the payment - who makes the other half of the payment?

Related Family Law Questions