How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is in reference to "order to stop order of

Customer Question

Hi my question is in reference to "order to stop order of assignment". This was order by judge. Years later respondent request another oder to re issue order of assignment" how is this possible.?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Well on what conditions can the order be re issued. Because the first order to "stop" order of assignment was granted. Because the mother admitted the child was not the fathers.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Az
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No i dont have the money to.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No i dont think so right at the moment.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 9 months ago.

I am assuming that you were first found to be the father. Was there ever an order entered by the court finding you were not the father?

Related Family Law Questions