Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I currently live in Tucson Arizona, I pay child support on

Customer Question
two children to Daville Indiana...
I currently live in Tucson Arizona, I pay child support on two children to Daville Indiana, via money order payments. My first son is 19 yrs of age and has been in the military almost 2 yrs.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am wanted to stop child support payments Indiana but I live in Arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, all I know is there is paperwork that needs to be filed to the court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing other than possible reimbursement for past payments
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/11/2016
Family Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

I realize this may be a silly question, but to confirm, the child support order was entered in Indiana? If so, which court?

Ely, Counselor at Law