How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I currently live in Tucson Arizona, I pay child support on

Customer Question

I currently live in Tucson Arizona, I pay child support on two children to Daville Indiana, via money order payments. My first son is 19 yrs of age and has been in the military almost 2 yrs.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am wanted to stop child support payments Indiana but I live in Arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, all I know is there is paperwork that needs to be filed to the court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing other than possible reimbursement for past payments
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 8 months ago.

I realize this may be a silly question, but to confirm, the child support order was entered in Indiana? If so, which court?

Related Family Law Questions