How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mother of my grandson is very ill. She is to see her 13 year

Customer Question

Mother of my grandson is very ill. She is to see her 13 year old son every other weekend. My son moved from here in Indiana to Michigan with their son and will not allow Mom to see him. It has been 2 1/2 years. He does not show up to court. Mom is now in kidney & liver failure due to diabetes. No money to pay and I have done all I can. What can we do. Cannot talk to son as he has changed his number and cut ties with his siblings and myself.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Court order for visitation is in Indiana. Son, custodial parent, moved to Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. Son does not show for court here in Indiana
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Have gotten anonymous phone call that grandson is being abused.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Does the mother still live out of State in Indiana?