How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 77 years old male, retired, US citizen, living in

Customer Question

I am 77 years old male, retired, US citizen, living in India. Have a daughter in NYC who refuses to pay me back my money which I had given her for safe keeping. It is About 75000 dollars. She has her own business. Can you help?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 9 months ago.

This is attorney Bill offering legal information today.

This website provides legal information.

How long ago did you give your daughter the money ?

Where did you give here the money, in the US or in India ?

What was the agreement and payback ?

Was there anything written ?

Attorney Bill

Related Family Law Questions