Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Is it legal for child support to take over alimony cases, No

Customer Question
is it legal for child...
is it legal for child support to take over alimony cases
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Virginia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No we are in the process of finding a good lawyer in Va
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are trying to terminate the spousal+ child support on many proven points as well
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/9/2016
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Can you please share with me a little more about the situation?

Ely, Counselor at Law