Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I need a letter which states out the protection of separate

Customer Question
property used towards a down...
I need a letter which states out the protection of separate property used towards a down payment in a house owned by my daughter and fiancé.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/6/2016
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Thank you for your patience;

please see # 5 -this is a comprehensive template and #5 deals with the characterization of property.

It can be revised to mention specific property-ie a specific residence (address, parcel #, etc) stating that the down payment of $xx is to retain its separate property character despite the residence being used as the family home.

It is important to have both sides represented by an attorney so one can't claim "undue influence"

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;
if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answer.
Thanks!

LegalGems
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer