How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cps worker has a clear conflict of interest with my

Customer Question

Cps worker has a clear conflict of interest with my grandchildrens step mother. I placed a call to cps after my grandson was addmitted to Millwood hospital for aggessuve sexual outbursts. The step mothers behavuor has been suspicious and she was forcing adhd narcotics on him even though he is not adhd. After i filed a report with cps outling my concerns, the dtep mother filed a vendetta claim against me. The case worker "friend" visited my child at school without any justification, did not inform me of the interview, did not tape record the interview or have a witness present, and has refused to tell us what the allegation is about (stating that she can not say it over the phone). We asked for another case worjer or tgr supervisor because we told her we felt sge had a conflict of interest and now CRICKETS! Two weeks has passed and no one has called or come by my house. I want the cps worker fired for violatinting my sons 4th amendment rights and i want the cps supervisor to press charges on the person who filed the false allegation. How should i proceed?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, CPS Social Workers are some of the most negligent and incompetent people you will ever deal with. They tend to develop a personal bias towards one parent or another and that bias dictates how they handle their job and they will fabricate evidence or twist the words around to achieve the biased outcome they are seeking. Fighting this has to be done in court with an attorney, the supervisors are just as negligent and incompetent as their social workers and a parent does not have a right to demand a social worker be fired or even changed over.
If you want action, you need an attorney and you need to file for reunification in court to end their abuse. Once the court ends the case, then you can sue the social worker and CPS for violation of the civil rights of the parent and the child as well, because the US Supreme Court has made a parent's right to care for their child a civil right (See: Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 (2000)).
However, you are going to need to engage an attorney locally and you will have to take them to court if you want to beat them at their own games and CPS has been losing more and more cases in court over their negligent conduct in these cases and more people are suing in federal court for civil rights violations and winning. But you have to take the frustration and take the time to go through the custody battle with them through the state courts first then sue for civil rights violations.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.