How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When my wife and I got divorced 10 years ago, the Judge gave

Customer Question

When my wife and I got divorced 10 years ago , the Judge gave me sole Parential responsablity , and gave his mother supervised visitations , she has since then completed what the Judge wanted her to do . I would like to change the visitaions to un-supervised , giving her our 11 yr old son , every other weekend , split the holidays and 2 weeks in the summer . What do I need to do to have this changed
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida'
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No , I do not have the Money to hire one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to find out if it is possible for me to make a motion to change this
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Related Family Law Questions