How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19492
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 42 yr son move in my house without my authorization he

Customer Question

My 42 yr son move in my house without my authorization he have already 5 month. I want him out. I am 77 years old and he have not respect for me and abuse verbally often
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

You can contact the Police to have him removed. If the Police refuse to act, then you need to seek emergency Order from the Court to have him removed from your house.

You can also seek a Restraining Order. You can go to the local Courthouse and get help in applying for the Order.

Goodluck with your case,