Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

What is the form or format to request to be pro se on an

Customer Question

What is the form or format to request to be pro se on an ongoing case as I fired my attorney.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Fayette County GA, it is a Grandparents Rights case
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: WE have done a temporary hearing.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also need to now how to get the papers from the opposing counsel, and format/forms to subpoena DFCS, APS, DMV, medical records for underage child for proof of medical negligence.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 10 months ago.

If you are the plaintiff in the case wish to proceed without the benefit of counsel, you do not need the court's permission to do so. The other parties who have attorneys have an obligation to with all pleadings that they file from now on. The papers that have previously been filed should be in the possession of your lawyer who must turn them over to you. I wish you the best of luck.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.

Hello again. I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.