How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I keep my grandchild when I have keep hem for over

Customer Question

how can I keep my grandchild when I have keep hem for over one year and six months!
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ms.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: grandmother came and got him!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I took care of him keep him in school made sure his health was good and made sure he was feed good
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you can file for visitation?