How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19307
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been in the process of a divorce for 8 years with

Customer Question

I have been in the process of a divorce for 8 years with delay after delay and judge after judge in 2012 we had a trial where I was awarded alimony and all house bills paid which my husband never did so he has been in contempt since then I was awarded our martial residence and he was given the other home we owned I had to sell martial home because he never gave me money my parents 92 and 88 totally support me I am 65 all the money from sale has been held in escrow for 2 years they gave each of us $300,000 I was told they couldn't release money to me without releasing same to him we had another trail after about 3 judges and delay after delay I have been waiting 4 months for judges decision is there someone higher in courts to help me I can go to
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You should have received relief because of your ex-husband's noncompliance with Court Orders.

You can contact the Administrators of the Trial Court. Click here for the contact information.

You should also contact the Judge's office and ask what is holding up the Judge's decision in the case.

Best wishes,

Related Family Law Questions