Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I need a lawyer in child custody. Missouri, Father filed for

Customer Question
I need a lawyer in...
I need a lawyer in child custody.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Father filed for full custody. There have been reports of child abuse by his girlfriend (now wife). Nothing has been decided at this point on custody. If the child's mother marries out of state at this point, can she remove the child from Missouri?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no but thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/2/2016
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Who is the child with at this time? Just to be clear, the mother was served with papers, whereby the father requested full custody?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The child has been living with her mother and grandparents since she was a year old. Currently she is almost 8, She was served
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't afford that at the moment but thank you for your time.

A phone call is not needed then. We can chat online if you desire

Please let me know if you would like to proceed, as I am happy to assist

Ely, Counselor at Law