How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer in child custody. Missouri, Father filed for

Customer Question

I need a lawyer in child custody.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Father filed for full custody. There have been reports of child abuse by his girlfriend (now wife). Nothing has been decided at this point on custody. If the child's mother marries out of state at this point, can she remove the child from Missouri?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no but thank you
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 8 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 8 months ago.

Who is the child with at this time? Just to be clear, the mother was served with papers, whereby the father requested full custody?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The child has been living with her mother and grandparents since she was a year old. Currently she is almost 8, She was served
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can't afford that at the moment but thank you for your time.
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 8 months ago.

A phone call is not needed then. We can chat online if you desire

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 8 months ago.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed, as I am happy to assist

Related Family Law Questions