Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I want to file child custody for my child who can help me

Customer Question
with no money down. JA: Because...
I want to file child custody for my child who can help me with no money down.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Houston Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I tried cps but they are so slow
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She leaves my child with anyone. I saw her on a new video of some lady hitting her other child and the lady was in court for doing this. She want let me see my child or my family. She also stop the child support because she says they are not giving her enough. I am not working now but I went on a interview yesterday and I think I got the job. I am really worried about my baby because she stay on cps investigation all the time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/2/2016
Family Lawyer: originallawyer, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
originallawyer
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney

Thanks for your question! I am working on your answer. This service is for information only. I cannot give you legal advice. Please stand by!

Hello:

This service can provide you information, but we cannot represent you. It's not likely that you will find an attorney who will take your case without some sort of retainer or up front payment. You might qualify for Legal Aid in Texas, which is a free service, but it depends on your income.

Do you have a specific question I can help you with?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid $5.00 for you to tell me you cant help me?

I will let customer service know you would like a refund.

Ely, Counselor at Law