How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file child custody for my child who can help me

Customer Question

I want to file child custody for my child who can help me with no money down.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Houston Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I tried cps but they are so slow
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She leaves my child with anyone. I saw her on a new video of some lady hitting her other child and the lady was in court for doing this. She want let me see my child or my family. She also stop the child support because she says they are not giving her enough. I am not working now but I went on a interview yesterday and I think I got the job. I am really worried about my baby because she stay on cps investigation all the time.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for your question! I am working on your answer. This service is for information only. I cannot give you legal advice. Please stand by!

Expert:  originallawyer replied 8 months ago.


This service can provide you information, but we cannot represent you. It's not likely that you will find an attorney who will take your case without some sort of retainer or up front payment. You might qualify for Legal Aid in Texas, which is a free service, but it depends on your income.

Do you have a specific question I can help you with?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I paid $5.00 for you to tell me you cant help me?
Expert:  originallawyer replied 8 months ago.

I will let customer service know you would like a refund.

Related Family Law Questions