Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I had my neighbor trespass, after she tried a few months ago

Customer Question
Hello, I had my neighbor...
Hello, I had my neighbor trespass, after she tried a few months ago to get an order of protection against me for no reason, , in which she failed to even get a temporary order Hello
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tn Sorry I didn't finish
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I did nothing to her, and she tried and failed to even get a temporary Oder, but I had to still go to court and I came to an agreement with her at court, and the judge ordered a mutual no contact order or either of us could file for contempt of court..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I reported the trespassing and made a report. She called cops for some reason 3 hours after incident. My husband and 2 toddlers were outside and my husband cut the grass to mulch up leaves. He said she came home and ran out back and started saying she was gonna cut down our tree, that we planted about 28 years ago before her house was even built. They came up onto deck and she started raking leaves from her yard into our yard, I was in house and they told me and I went outside with phone on video record and she said to me, "your leaves, your tree, your trespassing, look it up " and something else. I NEVER SPOKE TO HER... she clearly trespasses on the video recording..
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
11/2/2016
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Can you please share and clarify for me what your question is?

Ely, Counselor at Law