How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrakeLAW Your Own Question
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 746
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
DrakeLAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Following up on the "motion to set" question. Does this mean

Customer Question

Following up on the "motion to set" question. Does this mean that the person who received the notice of motion to set hearing is required to go to court on the date the hearing is "set for trial"? How should one respond to this notice?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 8 months ago.

You can file a response to the motion to set if you disagree with anything in it. If you do not, then the court will set a trial/hearing date and yes, you need to attend that trial/hearing.

Related Family Law Questions