How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19632
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is currently in care, my parental rights have

Customer Question

My daughter is currently in foster care, my parental rights have not been terminated. I filed an appeal against the judge and the following day she made a court order for my daughter uncut hair to be chopped off, against my religious views. She was made aware of them at the time and stated she's going to order it anyways. I am trying to find the next steps forward. This is equivalent to assault and can never be undone. This was on Friday with no time to appeal, even if an appeal is filed Monday her hair was cut off Friday afternoon.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet, my attorney doesn't seem to care.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This was ordered Friday afternoon with her hair cut after school. Even if filed that day the foster parents would have gone with the court ordered and not been notified.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to file complaint against the Judge for misconduct. Click here to download the complaint.

Goodluck with your case,