How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19125
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was zero balanced out in ALL my child support balance. Was

Customer Question

I was zero balanced out in ALL my child support balance. Was sent an invoice with ZERO balance, and closure thru the courts. Then I get $7000 taken away from me thru and intercept of my tax return. When I called the CSSD, they told me it was for arrears for welfare. I however told them that I had full custody of my children, ... long pause, then they say they have no record of any intercept... they won't answer my emails or calls.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You would need to take the matter to Court. File complaint against CSSD and let them explain to the Court what happened to your tax refund. You would get complaint forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Goodluck with your case,

Thank you for your coopera

Related Family Law Questions