How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116706
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ex husband -traced my signature on divorce documents so that

Customer Question

ex husband -traced my signature on divorce documents so that I would receive no, support from his pension in ky.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: divorce papers drawn up by ex husband he kept all propery and all pension monies.
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: no thing further at this time
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If he has forged your name on the documents, this is a criminal offense and you can go to the district attorney and file a criminal complaint for fraud. You can also file a motion to vacate the judgment based on fraud and seek to get that decision overturned and have the court then issue orders regarding the pension benefits. So you have two options that you can pursue, one through law enforcement for criminal charges and the other by getting this judgment vacated by the court so you can get the court to order you to have your rights to your share of the pension.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Related Family Law Questions