How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My child's mother hit me in the face in front of my son and

Customer Question

My child's mother hit me in the face in front of my son and drew blood 2 days ago and left the scene before police could get a statement from her. Even with an active restraining order in place my address (that was not supposed to be disclosed to her) was disclosed to her during a civil standby in an attempt to take him from my care despite her violence U in front of my Son. She wasn't successful in obtaining him but that isn't a promise in the near future. How do I with only 50% legal and only visitation get emergency full custody of my Son and get the proper recognition of her putting my Sons psychological wellbeing in jeopardy? It seems little can be done or I just plain don't know how to speak "the language " of the courts.
Brandon Beka from Alaska
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 9 months ago.

I would file for an emergency hearing and ask the court to only allow supervised visitation based on this behavior.

Related Family Law Questions