Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

IF THE SPOUSE RECOMMENDED THE OTHER SPOUSE AND SUPPORTED THE…

Customer Question
IF THE SPOUSE RECOMMENDED...

IF THE SPOUSE RECOMMENDED THE OTHER SPOUSE AND SUPPORTED THE OTHER SPOUSE HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH OTHERS OUTSIDE THE MARRIAGE, IS IT STILL CONSIDERED ADULTERY IN IDAHO?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are there any minor children from the relationship? Who has legal custody?

YES. BOTH PARENTS ARE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER AND HAVE CUSTODAY

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MY PHONE NUMBER IS(###) ###-#### PLEASE HAVE THEM CALL ME. IS THE FIRST CONSULTATION FREE?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
10/21/2016
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

Are you talking about using it as a grounds for divorce or are you asking about criminal prosecution of the person having sex outside of marriage?