How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to complete a Domestic Relations Order to receive

Customer Question

Hi, I need to complete a Domestic Relations Order to receive part of my ex husbands pension benefits
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UTah
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I completed it and emailed it to them but it was rejected and I don't have the info that I sent it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 9 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need help completing the form and it was suggested to me to hire an attorney
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
never mind
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 9 months ago.

Yes, you definitely need an attorney for a QDRO. However, I don't do the additional services on here. I can opt out and let your questions go back to the queue if you prefer.

Related Family Law Questions