How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalGems Your Own Question
LegalGems, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 10484
Experience:  Experienced Family Law Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LegalGems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a statement that I want to attach to my fl 320 as an

Customer Question

I have a statement that I want to attach to my fl 320 as an external declaration. What form or letter head or documents do I need? I have the statement I just don't know how to do the rest
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I don't have anymore money. I spent almost 80k in the last year
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope just what form I need to attach a third party statement to my fl 320 K
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Thank you; MC031 is the proper form to attach a declaration to another request for order/motion. That form is here

I hope that helps!

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.